As always: i4CTel is here to help you with your 3CX system! Please call i4CTel at 1-833-844-7707 or e-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions. Please allow up to 1 business day for license key delivery. All license purchases come with 1 hour of free consultation!
3CX Phone System Enterprise Edition Annual – 96 Simultaneous Calls
The 3CX Phone System Enterprise Edition is a software-based IP PBX Phone system which runs on Windows or Linux and offers features that larger organizations need such as fail-over in addition to the high-end call center suite including advanced real time queue statistics, advanced agent statistics, call back features, queue strategies, SLA alerts, listen in, whisper, and barge, and more!
3CX Phone System Enterprise Edition Product Overview
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely. 3CX Phone System runs on any Windows or Linux Server.
3CX Phone System Enterprise Edition Features:
- Call recording
- Web conferencing with up to 250 participant
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web-based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype and IP Phones.
- Advanced Real-time Queue Statistics
- Monitor queue status
- Review the number of callers in a queue
- Advanced Agent Statistics
- Log agents in and out of queues
- Time an agent logged in/out of the queue
- Review the number of answered/unanswered calls
- Average and longest wait time and more
- Call Back Feature
- Allow your customers to hang up and retain their position in the queue
- The customer is called back when an agent becomes available
- Call back notification emails are sent to the supervisor
- Additional Queue Strategies
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt By Threes – Random
- Hunt By Threes – Prioritized
- SLA Alerts
- Supervisors and managers can be notified when callers have to wait beyond a configurable amount of time
- Events are logged in order to meet customer service requirements
- SLA notification emails are sent to the supervisor
- Listen in
- Supervisors can screen calls by listening in without the agent and caller knowing about it
- Listen and Whisper
- The supervisor may need to relate some important information to the agent without the customer hearing
- Barge in
- The supervisor can enter the call and assist the agent and customer
There are no reviews yet.