As always: i4CTel is here to help you with your 3CX system! Please call i4CTel at 1-833-844-7707 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Please allow up to 1 business day for license key delivery. All license purchases come with 1 hour of free consultation!
3CX Phone System Professional Edition – 16 Sim Calls
With 3CX Phone System, you can continue to make and receive calls on your existing phone lines using a VoIP Gateway. 3CX includes out of the box configurations for leading VoIP Gateways. Save on costs by making international/long distance calls via a VOIP provider. Or, let i4C Tel handle your VoIP Traffic! We offer complete managed 3CX systems for business / organizations who just want to get up and running with an amazing phone system.
3CX Phone System Professional Edition Overview
Create network-wide least-cost rules that route calls based on destination. 3CX provides tested ‘out of the box’ configurations for many popular VOIP providers. Scale to more extensions simply by adding SIP phones and configure user preferences with a few mouse clicks. Phones can be moved around the office without the need for any configuration or patching – saving valuable administrator time! With 3CX it is easy to manage your phone lines and DID numbers. For example, to route a particular line or DID number to a different extension, click on the line in the management console and make the relevant changes.
3CX Phone System Features and Functions:
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web-based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Inbuilt Outlook, Salesforce.com integration
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
3CX Professional Edition Features:
- Advanced Real time Queue Statistics
- Monitor queue status
- Review the number of callers in a queue
- Advanced Agent Statistics
- Log agents in and out of queues
- Time an agent logged in/out of the queue
- Review the number of answered/unanswered calls
- Average and longest wait time and more
- Call Back Feature
- Allow your customers to hang up and retain their position in the queue
- The customer is called back when an agent becomes available
- Call back notification emails are sent to the supervisor
- Additional Queue Strategies
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt By Threes – Random
- Hunt By Threes – Prioritized
- SLA Alerts
- Supervisors and managers can be notified when callers have to wait beyond a configurable amount of time
- Events are logged in order to meet customer service requirements
- SLA notification emails are sent to the supervisor
- Listen in
- Supervisors can screen calls by listening in without the agent and caller knowing about it
- Listen and Whisper
- The supervisor may need to relate some important information to the agent without the customer hearing
- Barge in
- The supervisor can enter the call and assist the agent and customer